Welcome Home Gift Check & Donations Frequently Asked Questions, Policies & Terms!
YOU MUST INFORM US WHEN YOU HAVE APPLIED AND ARE APPROVED! THE PROPERTY IS NOT ALLOWED TO NOTIFY US THAT YOU HAVE LEASED USING OUR SERVICE!
How much does your service cost? 100% free service, no fee ever!
Do I have to register to use your service? Yes before you tour.
How do I register?
1. Call us, we are ready to speak with you and send you everything that matches what you’re looking for.
2. use ” Custom Search” to register and receive your custom report.
Rebates, gift checks, Amazon.com eGift cards and Honorary Name Donations.
You are eligible for an additional bonus gift after move in depending on where you leased with us. Our gift is to you our thanks for using our service and is faster than shopping for you a housewarming present. Gifts range from $25 – $50 if you do a 6-11 mo. lease and $50 – $100 if you do 12 or more lease term.
How long does it take to receive my thank you gift check, Amazon.com eGift or when is the donation made?
That depends on the property you leased at and their pay terms. In most cases we are able to mail them or make the donation within 6-8 weeks of your move-in date/45-60 days.
Are there any reasons that I might not be eligible to list RyteLinks, REALTOR® as my locator?
- You leased at a property that requires us to register you before you toured, always contact us to ensure we do this before you go.
- If you list any referral source other than locator, REALTOR® or RyteLinks on your guest card upon first visit or contact via phone or online with any of the communities you contact.
- While we have and will always help those who have Section 8/HUD Vouchers; 98% of these communities do not pay a locator referral fee. See AREA SEARCH page at the bottom we have listed these communities for you to help you know which one’s accept these vouchers.
You cannot list RyteLinks as your locator if:
- You have been a lease holder at the same property in the past.
- You are transferring to or from a sister property or onsite.
- You are a current or previous employee of the company that manages the property or a sister property.
- You have a relationship with the manager or owner of the community or their leasing agents.
- You recently visited the property prior to working with us and have listed a different referral source.
What am I agreeing to understand?
- You understand that apartment prices can change daily, using a locator does not guarantee your rental rate or that the unit will be put on hold until you arrive. To reserve any unit you must pay the required fees at time of application. Courtesy holds are at the discretion of the leasing staff, look and lease specials are usually honored for 24-72hrs.
- The Apartment MLS data found on RYTELINKS.COM is updated regularly by third party; pricing, specials, fees, availability, lease terms and policies can change at any moment without notice. We can lock in a quote for you by request at most places but not all. Our verbal quotes when calling are suppose to be honored for 24-48hrs. If you find that the price has changed when you tour gives us a call we will call the property to get it fixed.
- You acknowledge and agree to release RYTE Links from inaccurate or incomplete data given by property staff otherwise; relying on said data is at your own risk and can be affected by your own time delays on touring day.
- You will inform your agent of your lease by text, email, phone or use the claim gift form online in order to process your welcome home gift or honorary name donation to charity.
- If you are working with another REALTOR® prior to contacting us you need to understand that only one agent gets credit for assisting you with your home search and we may or may not be able to assist you.
How soon should I start looking at my options? If you have a current lease, remember that you’ll either need to give a 60 day or 30 day written vacate notice. So depending on that:
You should begin your search as early as 90 days prior to when you want to move if able. 60 days prior to when you need to move-in is ideal but can be sooner or later. We can help you for immediate’move-in needs but keep in mind that the communities pre-lease units 45-70 days prior to when the unit will be vacant. It is best to not wait. If you’re moving in early August the time to find and lease your place is mid-May – mid-June. The longer you wait the less options you might have. Not a scare line, seriously! If you are at all picky about where you’re going next, don’t wait! Houston has had an explosion in growth, with over 2.2 million residents we are the country’s 4th largest city. Additionally, Harris County with now over 4.3 million makes enlisting an expert to assist you the smartest way to search. The occupancy rates have stayed above 90% since 2012. Rents continue to rise with demand and our new construction/now open listings pre-lease faster than ever.
For ASAP and IMMEDIATE MOVE-INS, be advised that it may take up to three business days to be approved and pick up your keys, please use “Custom Search” or call now for immediate assistance!